Are you utilizing GetResponse for electronic mail advertising and branding and need to pace up your electronic mail creation course of and add new options to your electronic mail design? Stripo affords a user-friendly editor with many options for creating electronic mail designs and over 1250 free templates which might be simple to customise and export to GetResponse with a single click on. Stripo focuses on the main points within the template editor, which complicated providers normally wouldn’t have sufficient sources for.
On this submit, we’ll let you know the way it works and what benefits it offers you.
Why use an extra Stripo editor if GetResponse has one
GetResponse is a world-known ESP with a variety of performance that enables digital entrepreneurs to create and ship emails, analyze interplay statistics, develop web sites and touchdown pages, host webinars, and use a number of different advertising automation options.
This holistic method makes GetResponse a superb software for advertising at a number of ranges. Nonetheless, in case your activity is to take emails to the following stage and get essentially the most out of electronic mail design, the Stripo electronic mail template builder involves the rescue.
High advantages of utilizing Stripo for electronic mail creation
Stripo makes creating emails fast and simple and affords companies all the fashionable methods to have interaction recipients to speak along with your model.
Stripo has the next key options:
- the handy photograph enhancing instruments, for instance, you may create complicated multi-layer banners immediately within the editor with out utilizing third-party instruments, and extra;
- the Sensible Components — you create product playing cards or bulletins within the information digest by including just one hyperlink to the Sensible container, and the editor pulls in all the data out of your web site by itself;
- the Synchronized modules — this function lets you edit the modules you created and saved with one click on in all templates concurrently the place you used them;
- the built-in translation service — you are able to do translations into greater than 10 languages without delay within the constructor, save all electronic mail variations, after which instantly export them to your advertising platform, aka ESP/CRM with one click on, chopping time and sources;
- the Social media block with all hyperlinks to your sources — fill out your info simply as soon as and work on the icons’ design. Subsequent time, when constructing a brand new electronic mail, you simply pull this block into your template, which can already include your social media info.
All these choices can be found with pure HTML code. When exporting emails, Stripo removes all system characters, which makes your template adaptive for ESP, and saves the format when despatched to completely different electronic mail purchasers of your recipients.
And this isn’t all performance the Stripo electronic mail design platform affords. You’ll be able to learn extra about it right here.
Subsequently, we propose utilizing the chances of integrating Stripo and GetResponse and constructing emails with Stripo, and exporting them to GetResponse with one click on.
How you can export an electronic mail template to GetResponse
This part will visually present all of the steps that may enable you use Stripo and GetResponse.
Step 1. Create an electronic mail with Stripo
Use the complete performance of the Stripo editor to create a strong electronic mail template.
To begin creating your template, you need to use a number of choices:
1. Select a ready-made template from our library of greater than 1250 templates and customise it just a little to fit your targets.
Tip: to make your alternative simpler, use sorting by trade, function, sort, and season.
2. Create your personal new template utilizing a clean template with blocks or fundamental templates to information you. You may also code your template from scratch utilizing the “Fundamental templates” tab.
Whichever choice you select, you’ll discover your self within the editor, the place you may change completely every part within the template, save or use ready-made modules, apply to autocomplete for social networks, and rather more.
Important issues to do when creating an electronic mail message in Stripo earlier than exporting it to GetResponse
1. Keep in mind to make use of personalization for GetResponse emails
To deal with a subscriber by identify, you need to use your ESP’s particular Merge Tags immediately within the Stripo:
- choose the place within the template the place you need to use the Merge Tag;
- within the Toolbar, click on on “Merge Tags” and select GetResponse;
- choose a needed Merge Tag.
2. Work in your electronic mail message cellular kinds
To make it simpler to create cellular variations of emails, Stripo has a Cell Formatting choice. It lets you set customized sizes for any components and conceal or disable electronic mail components on cellular units.
To make your GetResponse electronic mail mobile-friendly, use the “Look” tab and go to the “Cell Formatting” part.
Additionally, you need to use settings for every content material block to cover it within the cellular model of the e-mail. To do that, you could choose the mandatory block in your template and scroll down the block menu to the “Disguise factor.”
3. Check the way it will search for your recipients
To do that, you need to use one in all these Stripo options or all of the steps in flip:
Watch our quick video tutorial on how you can use our electronic mail testing software.
Construct enticing electronic mail templates for GetResponse with Stripo
Step 2. Export the ready template to GetResponse
The template you might be working with is mechanically saved in your Stripo account. When the template is prepared, export it to GetResponse.
To do that, take the next actions:
- give Stripo entry to your GetResponse account and click on the “Sure” button;
You may also use the majority export choice you probably have constructed a number of templates and need to export them concurrently.
For utilizing the majority export emails to GetResponse in Stripo:
- click on the “Export” button above or in one of many templates;
- within the new Popup window, select “GetResponse” amongst different exporting choices.
Step 3. How you can edit the template in GetResponse
There are conditions when you have to edit some template factor after you may have exported it to GetResponse.
You’ll be able to nonetheless do it. An necessary level, will probably be unattainable to do that within the built-in GetResponse editor, however nonetheless, there’s a solution to clear up the issue.
Possibility 1: Modifying in WYSIWYG mode
To edit a template in GetResponse, comply with these steps:
- edit the mandatory blocks utilizing the editor that seems.
You may also comply with all these steps within the means of getting ready an electronic mail publication for sending on the template enhancing stage:
Possibility 2: Modifying code
Repeating all earlier steps however not switching the mode to WYSIWYG editor, you can be taken to the “Create” tab, and you’ll edit the template in HTML code format.
Yet another solution to export templates from Stripo — use HTML code
In Stripo, you may create electronic mail templates utilizing each the drag-n-dorp builder and the HTML editor. Subsequently, we additionally offered each choices for export.
To export a template in HTML format:
- click on the “Export” button above the template;
- select the “HTML” icon;
- open your GetResponse account and go to “E mail Advertising” — “Create E-newsletter” — “Design Message” button;
- select the “HTML editor” choice and the best way you prefer to import your template;
Achieved. As you may see, exporting utilizing HTML code additionally turned out to be a easy activity.
Now you may select this template and use it for the brand new marketing campaign or add it to the conversion funnels in GetResponse.
Creating template designs for emails is extra handy and sooner within the Stripo editor, as it’s explicitly designed to make sure that this work doesn’t trigger difficulties and doesn’t require further effort. After making a template, export it to GetResponse and use all of the options of this advertising and automation system for your corporation.
Create in Stripo, ship to GetResponse