By Kelly Forst November 21, 2022
These free vacation GIFs aren’t obtainable wherever else. Use them for Christmas emails, vacation sale emails, or for New 12 months’s, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.
All the things deserves somewhat additional sparkle throughout the holidays, in order a free reward to you, AWeber’s design elves created these 33 holiday-themed animated GIFs.
Use any of the animated GIFs beneath in your emails, your web site, or your social media accounts. However particularly use them in your emails, as GIFs can improve click-through charges, conversions charges, and income. Place them in a Black Friday or Cyber Monday e mail, a vacation publication, or a New 12 months’s sale message to your subscribers.
Take a look at our GIF classes:
Vacation Sale GIFs
Glad New 12 months GIFs
Black Friday GIFs
Cyber Monday GIFs
Seasonal Vacation GIFs
What are GIFs?
GIFs — or Graphical Interchange Format — are animated pictures. They’re used to speak concepts in a means that static pictures generally can’t. They’re not movies, however these transferring pictures give a reader extra context and do an ideal job of drawing the reader in.
GIFs are a good way to offer your emails that little one thing additional. Not solely does it seize your readers’ consideration, nevertheless it might be the factor that intrigues your reader sufficient to click on by means of to your web site.
Why ought to I exploit a vacation GIF?
This time of yr, vacation GIFs may be an particularly highly effective software to offer your readers that heat and festive seasonal feeling. That’s why they do such a great job of constructing emotional connections and delighting your viewers.
Tips on how to insert your GIFs in an e mail:
Step 1: Discover the animated vacation GIF beneath that you simply need to use in your e mail.
Step 2: Reserve it to your laptop by both proper clicking the GIF and choosing “Save Picture,” or by dragging the GIF to your desktop.
Step 3: Add the GIF into your e mail template inside AWeber. Underneath picture dimension, select “authentic.” That’s it!
Have any extra questions on inserting a GIF in your e mail? Take a look at our step-by-step directions to insert a GIF in your e mail.
How can I exploit these GIFs in my emails?
Attempt certainly one of these three GIF placements.
Above the headline
Add a vacation GIF above your e mail headline to catch subscribers’ consideration and draw them in immediately.
Within the physique of the e-mail
Break up sections of content material by including a vacation GIF into the physique of your e mail. It’ll maintain your readers transferring down the web page towards your call-to-action button.
On the finish of the e-mail
Need your subscribers to learn your total message first? Place a vacation GIF after the call-to-action button.
Greatest practices for utilizing vacation GIFs in e mail
1. Don’t overdo it: Use just one GIF per e mail.
2. Solely use a GIF if it’ll assist your e mail carry out higher. Don’t distract from the primary message.
3. Take into account eradicating all different pictures in addition to your GIF in order that subscribers aren’t overwhelmed with visuals.
4. Hyperlink your GIF to the touchdown web page you’d like folks to go to. (Many individuals will click on on the GIF itself.)
5. At all times take a look at your emails. Most e mail shoppers will show GIFs, however there are a some exceptions. In these conditions, the GIFs will show as static pictures.
6. Preserve your GIF’s file dimension small (goal for lower than 40KB).
7. Your GIF ought to be related to the remainder of the content material in your e mail. Be sure that it dietary supplements your topic line, name to motion, and message textual content.
8. It doesn’t matter what GIF you utilize, make your name to motion loud and clear. (Listed below are 8 Highly effective E-mail Copywriting Strategies to make use of in your subsequent e mail.)
9. Check a GIF in several areas inside your e mail to see the place it performs finest.
Wish to be taught extra about GIFs in emails? Right here’s every part it’s essential learn about utilizing GIFs in e mail.